Website edited by
2 rue de Messine
Tel 01 85 10 10 22
SAS au capital de 100 000 €, RCS Paris n° 841 474 794
Applicable professional rules
Financial investment advisor registered with the ORIAS (www.orias.fr) under number 180 05 689, member of the National Chamber of Asset Management Consultants, an association approved by the Autorité of financials Market (AMF).
Insurance Broker registered with Orias (www.orias.fr) under the number 180 05 689.
Banking and financial prospection
Broker in banking and payment services listed at the Orias (www.orias.fr) under the number 180 05 689.
Agent for Intermediaries in banking and payment services listed in the Orias (www.orias.fr) under the number 180 05 689.
Appropriate legal competence (CJA)
Real estate and business transaction activity, professional card no. CPI 7501 2020 000 044 822 issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile de France
Garantie Financière de la compagnie MMA IARD Assurances Mutuelles / MMA IARD, 14 boulevard Marie et Alexandre Oyon 72030 Le Mans Cedex 9
CANNOT RECEIVE ANY FUNDS, EFFECT or VALUE
For financial investment advisory services: AMF – L’Autorité des Marchés Financiers – 17 place de la Bourse 75082 Paris Cedex 02, France
As an insurance intermediary and a banking and payment service intermediary: ACPR – Autorité de Contrôle et de Résolution – 4 place de Budapest CS 92459 75436 Paris cedex 09
Protection of personal data
In the context of our professional relations, we are led to collect, process and hold information about you.
The personal data that you transmit to us in the context of our activity as an Asset Management Consultant and the services that we offer you are collected and processed by Cyril Sibony in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD).
This personal data is collected, as the case may be, on different legal bases (your consent, contractual necessity, compliance with a legal obligation and/or the legitimate interest of the Data Controller).
Concerning your relatives, we thank you for keeping them informed of the modalities of the present processing of their personal data.
The data collected concerning you and your family members will be kept for the duration of our contractual relations and then archived for a period of five (5) years, unless shorter or longer periods are specifically provided for, particularly in the event of a dispute.
You have the right to access, rectify, and limit this data, as well as the right to oppose it and its portability in accordance with the law. If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
In the event of a dispute or complaint by the customer, the contracting parties undertake to seek an amicable settlement in the first instance.
The client may submit his complaint to the firm’s address, to his usual adviser or manager who will have 10 days to acknowledge receipt, then 2 months from receipt of the complaint to reply.
Failing an amicable settlement, the parties may then inform the consumer mediator:
– For the CIF (public mediator) activity: The AMF – L’Autorité des Marchés Financiers, Mrs Marielle COHEN-BRANCHE, 17 place de la Bourse 75082 Paris Cedex 02 (www.amf-france.org/le mediator)
– For other activities (mediator recommended by the CNCGP): Centre de Médiation et d’Arbitrage de Paris (CMAP), Service Médiation de la Consommation, 39 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt 75008 PARIS Mediators: Christophe AYELA, Jean-Marc BLAMOUTIER, Catherine BOINEAU, Gilles CHARLOT, Michel GUIGAL (www.mediateur-conso.cmap.fr – firstname.lastname@example.org)
In the event of failure, the dispute could be brought before the competent courts.
– Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use.
– All the information accessible via this site is provided as is.
The company ALTERNATIVE PATRIMOINE gives no guarantee, explicit or implicit, and assumes no responsibility that could result from access to or use of this site including any damage or virus that could infect the computer equipment or any other property of the user.
– The company ALTERNATIVE PATRIMOINE is not responsible for the accuracy, errors or omissions contained on this site. The user is solely responsible for the use of such information.
– The company ALTERNATIVE PATRIMOINE cannot be held liable for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from it.
– The user undertakes not to transmit on this site any information that could lead to civil or criminal liability and therefore undertakes not to divulge via this site any information that is illegal, contrary to public order or defamatory.
Access to the website
The company ALTERNATIVE PATRIMOINE reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or interrupt at any time, for any reason and at its sole discretion, access to all or part of the site, including in particular the content and functionalities without prior notice.